Small clocks, especially carriage clocks are of particular interest to us, their size, elegance and variation, appeal personally to our repairers, who have completed all types of repair on some of the most complicated of clocks.
We are glad to announce that we now offer a Postal repair service for all small Clocks.
A correctly packaged small clock is both safe and affordable to mail. Special delivery with the appropriate insurance value is necessary.
We recommend Royal Mail for this service, The post office know our open hours and deliver to suit. We have never had a problem and never expect to, However if you prefer, a different courier could be used, but we will require notification of this.
To use this service;
- Call or e-mail us, photographs are helpful
- Tell us what level of restoration you require
- Remove all pendulums or loose parts and bubble wrap them separately before placing in the box
- Mail us your clock via special delivery
- We will call, e-mail or write to you with a detailed Estimate.
- If you choose not to go ahead, you will be billed for postage and your clock returned
- If you choose to go ahead with the repair you will be billed upon completion
- Your clock will be dispatched when payment has cleared.
- The repair is guaranteed for one year. Regulation may be required.